SEPTEMBER 25, 2020

Each of our schools determines its own tuition. If you need financial assistance for tuition, you have a number of options:

  • Contact the Catholic school of your choice directly.
    Ask if they have their own financial aid program dedicated to students at that school. A complete list of schools and contact information can be found by clicking on the Find A School tab above.
  • Scholarships or personal tax credits through the Alabama Accountability Act.
    The K-12 Alabama Educational Scholarship Program was begun with the passage of the 2013 Alabama Accountability Act, which enabled the creation of scholarship granting organizations (SGOs) in Alabama. All Catholic schools of the Archdiocese of Mobile participate in this program. SGOs fund scholarships for eligible students zoned for "failing schools" as defined by the act. After July 31 of each year, SGOs may award remaining unallocated funds to eligible students whether or not they are zoned for a failing school.

    If you would like to find out more about tuition assistance through the Alabama Accountability Act, information can be found on the website for the American Federation for Children, on their Alabama page.

    For a list of all the scholarship granting organizations in Alabama, click here. Check with the SGO of your choice to find out their requirements and application deadlines. Additional questions may be directed to the Alabama Catholic school of your choice, or to Jean Dempsey at

  • Other third party scholarships.
    A search for K-12 scholarships on the web can provide information on scholarships offered through other third party associations, foundations and corporations. Examples include, but are not limited to:
352 Government St. Mobile, AL 36602 251.438.4611   251.438.4612 (fax)
© 2016 · All rights reserved.